The premier product of SeneGence®, LipSense ® is an amazing departure from conventional lipsticks, stains and colors. LipSense should only be applied on clean, dry lips. Your perfect pout with LipSense makeup is waterproof and will not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! We challenge you to put your LipSense pout to the test – kiss away! Create your own recipe for beauty and customize your color palate by combining shades that are rich and solid, sheer and shimmery, vibrant, shiny or frosty.
- Long lasting lip colour worn by the Stars
- LipSense is water proof, smudge proof, budge proof, smear proof & kiss proof
- Lasting 4-18 hours and non-dehydrating
- No Wax
- No Lead
- No ingesting
- Over 40 shades to choose from
Stars who love LipSense
- Jennifer Aniston – actress Friends, Along Came Poly, Office Space, The Break-Up, Marley and Me, He’s Just Not into You, film director and producer.
- Courteney Cox – actress Friends, Dirt, Scream, Scrubs, Seinfeld, Cougar Town.
- Lisa Kudrow – actress Friends,Analyze This, P.S. I Love You.
- Barbara Walters – TV journalist and author The View, The Today Show, 20/20, ABC Evening News.
- Joy Behar – comedian, writer, actress, The View, The Joy Behar Show.
- Barbra Streisand – singer, actress, director, and songwriter, Funny Girl, Hello Dolly, Meet the Parents.
- Katie Couric – TV journalist and anchor CBS Evening News, The Today Show, 60 Minutes.
- Leslie Stahl – TV journalist 60 Minutes, CBS News.
- Loretta Swit – actress M*A*S*H – Hot Lips Houlihan, Same Time Next Year, The Love Boat.
- Orange County Housewives – Bravo TV original Series.
- Laura Bush – first lady 2001 – 2008, author, philanthropist
How to Apply LipSense
LipSense is easy to apply
Start with clean dry lips. It is essential to not have foundation, powder or moisturiser on lips. Wet and dry your lips with a hand towel if necessary. LipSense® adheres to the lip. Vertically shake your LipSense® tube vigorously for 60 seconds until the colour looks well mixed prior to first application, then 30 seconds for daily use.
Follow the natural contour of your lips and apply LipSense in one direction with one continuous stroke to upper and lower lips. Do not stroke back and forth. Remember to keep your lips apart until you have applied your Shea Butter Gloss.
LipSense® is almost instant to dry on application. By the time you have applied the bottom lip, then the top lip, you’re ready for the second layer etc.
On application of LipSense, your lips may experience a tingling sensation. This is normal due to dry lips. This will subside after 5-10 applications until your lips become more hydrated. To avoid the tingling sensation use your Shea Butter Gloss a few times, twenty four hours prior to initial LipSense® application.
Repeat previous step two more times only this time apply in the opposite direction to ensure you have reached the entire lip surface. Also concentrate on the inside of the lip, that’s where the colour will fade first from friction when eating drinking.
Shea Butter Gloss
Apply moisturising Shea Butter gloss over the colour, then rub your lips together. Apply the gloss often, or after eating throughout the day.
The gloss is used to penetrate and prolong the staying power of the lip colour and provide smoother, more moister and softer lips. LipSense® NEVER feels dehydrating on the lips if applied as directed.
Made a mistake? For a quick fix to erase mistakes use the Ooops™ Remover and wipe off excess with cotton bud.
To completely remove the lip colour, use Fooops™ long lasting makeup remover will remove with ease. LipSense® is easier to remove at the end of the day because it’s been exposed to the air.
Once you have experienced LipSense® you will never go back to wax based lipstick.
Most importantly, have fun with it!
To purchase, visit our LipSense store!